SMILE TECH LABS

THE NEW DENTAL LAB STANDARD

ABOUT US

Smile Tech Labs is an outsourcing full-service dental lab, offering dental restorations and appliances. We are focused on providing the best quality materials at the best price. We use high quality materials on all crown, bridge, and denture cases, with 95% of our materials coming from the United States and the other 5% coming from Japan.

 

Smile Tech Labs is FDA and ISO certified. We stand behind our work by offering a 5-year labor and material warranty on all products. At Smile Tech Labs, we strive to offer the best products and customer experience possible.

WHAT WE OFFER

Case Consulting

Fast Shipping

Customer Service

Innovative Products

Competitive Pricing

5 -Year Warranty

WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY

Dr. John Nielson

Dallas, TX >

Dr. Sadie Peng

Seattle, WA >

Dr. Eddie Kirsh

Nashville,TN >

SERVICES

For more information about prices and services, please call (479) 879-5580.

 Smile Tech Labs 

A full-service dental laboratory. Give us a call to see how we can help your practice improve margins and the happiness of your patients. 

 

  • LinkedIn
  • SmileStream

4210 N. Frontage Rd. #10

Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703

 

lab@smiletechlabs.com

(479) 879-5580

 

Lab Hours

9am - 5 pm CST Monday to Friday

 

 Sitemap 

© 2021 by Smile Tech Labs