We’ve made it incredibly easy for clinicians to send us their cases through our streamlined case submission process. Begin by selecting your method of delivery below to get started.
Send Digital Case
Begin by filling out our Lab Script and necessary information in the fields below, then upload both your STL file and Lab Script.
The STL files we accept include 3M, iTero, 3Shape, UDX, and Sirona files.
To upload multiple files at a time, please move all files into a single folder. Right click the folder, then select compress (zipped) folder before uploading it below.
Send Traditional Case
1. Put your models, impressions, bite regs, and anything pertaining to each case in a zip lock along with the script (preferably in its own baggie). We do not accept wet impressions. Please use PVS impression material.
2. Fill out the Lab Script in full detail and check the product box on the left. For a clear explanation and special instruction please write on the right side of script. The doctor must sign each script. Make a copy for your records.
3. Call, text, or email us at (479) 879-5580 for a shipping label. If you are in our pickup and delivery area, please contact us for a pickup.
4. From the day we either pickup the case or you ship the case to us, you can plan on 10 to 14 business days to get them back, depending on your location.
5. If you have 10 cases or more per shipment we can email you a UPS label which you apply to your package. Then schedule for a UPS pickup-or drop the package off at a UPS store. You will receive the shipment back in 7 to 9 working days.
6. We do not order any parts. Parts need to be included with any submitted case requiring them.